Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Simply All Occasions – Retro Bus Hire
1. Please read the Terms and Conditions below which will come into effect upon payment of the deposit. Bookings are accepted only on the condition that the client understands and accepts all these Terms and Conditions.. If you have any queries relating to these terms, please contact us on 01257 650175 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
2. The vehicles offered for hire are the property of Paul Bateman who strongly recommend the client views the cars before booking. If the client wishes to book (and pays a deposit/full payment) without viewing the cars, Simply All Occasions cannot accept responsibility if the cars hired are not as expected.
3. Simply All Occasions will reserve the cars for specific dates upon request, for a period of 14 days, until a deposit has been paid, but please note that a booking is not confirmed until the minimum non-refundable deposit of £150 is paid. The full hire rate for one vehicle is £475 for the day. Day hire includes picking up passengers from one pick up point then driving to either a church or venue where the wedding ceremony will take place and then on to a venue/hall/barn for the evening celebrations. We will depart after this. If you require us to stay on to take you from the evening celebrations to your wedding accommodation an additional fee of £150 will be required for booking.
4. The full outstanding balance must be paid 30 days prior to the wedding/event. Simply All Occasions will send a reminder at this time. Unfortunately, once full payment has been received, a refund cannot be offered if the client has to cancel for whatever reason.
5. Cancellations – unfortunately, if for some reason you wish to cancel the agreement, the £150 deposit cannot be refunded.
6. In the unlikely but possible event of a mechanical failure on a car happens, Simply All Occasions reserve the right to substitute the car with another vehicle, which will differ from the vehicle booked. If this replacement vehicle does not meet the client’s requirement then they will have the option to withdraw from this agreement and will have the right to a full refund of any sums paid to Simply All Occasions.
7. Simply All Occasions conduct a ‘dry run’ of all journeys required (time allowing).
8. Whilst Simply All Occasions will make every effort to arrive punctually at your address and destination, we cannot be held responsible for late arrival or cancellation due to circumstances beyond our control like road works, traffic congestion, acts of god etc.
9. In the event of any internal or external damage being caused to the vehicle by the client, the client will be liable for the repair costs in full, subject to two written quotations from specialist vintage car restoration companies.
10. Our chauffeur reserves the right to terminate a booking if it is in his/her judgement that the client or passengers are disorderly or unfit to travel. In such circumstances, a refund to the client will not be offered.
11. Please be aware that we have a strict no smoking policy in our vehicles. If you are to smoke a £75 fine will be issued.
12. If soiling of the vehicle or stains due to other circumstances happen, we will issue you with a £75 cleaning charge.
13. Our chauffeur will choose a route based on experience and knowledge of the local area and use of satellite navigation, however he/she will accept a route requested by the client, but if this results in extra mileage or time being added to the journey, a charge may be made.
14. We may be able to book a car out at short notice, but for these bookings (made within six weeks of the service), the full balance will be due at the time of booking.
15. Any alterations made to the booking on the day of the ceremony/event, or a request for additional time may incur an extra charge to the client. You will have us booked from pick up and driven to ceremony then onto the venue for photographs. If you require us to stay on and take you to your accommodation from a venue in the late evening/early house an additional charge of £150 will be added to the £475 day hire charge.
16. Our chauffeur will check the vehicle for passengers’ belongings left in the vehicle after the ceremony/event. We cannot however be held responsible for any item broken during the journey or left in the vehicle after the ceremony/event. It is up to the hirer to ensure they have all their belongings at the end of the hire period. If anything is left, we will do our very best to contact you and notify you of the lost belonging/s.
17. No food or drink will be allowed in the vehicle unless prior consent has been given by Simply All Occasions.
18. Our chauffeurs are not permitted under any circumstance to compromise the safety of passengers or other road users by accepting a request to exceed the speed limit.
19. Sorry but no animals will be allowed into the vehicle (with the exception of guide dogs).
20. Simply All Occasions reserve the right to refuse to wait in undesignated areas or where a fine could be imposed. Parking is the responsibility of the hirer.
21. Due to the age of the vehicles, seat belts are not provided as they were not a legal requirement at the time the vehicles were produced.
22. Should fuel prices increase substantially after the client has made a booking, Simply All Occasions may need to revise the booking fee in order to cover additional costs but will update the client, with the option for them to cancel the booking with a refund.
23. Within your hire of one or both of the retro buses, you will have complimentary bubbly on ice with use of glasses in the vehicle/s. The vehicle/s will be decorated with bows and ribbons in your specified colour, if no colour is chosen whatever we have available will be used. We endeavor to try and match your wedding colour theme but sometimes we’ll be unable to do this so the closest colour will be used.
24. Simply All Occasions reserve the right to change or update the above Terms and Conditions from time to time, as and when it is necessary. These Terms and Conditions are valid as of June 2019. You may request an updated version from us at any time via our website at www.simplyalloccasions.com or by email at email@example.com.